-   -   unprotect password in VBA view (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/257935-unprotect-password-vba-view.html)

exalan

unprotect password in VBA view

Hello All

I wanted to see the macros set in a workbook by pressing Alt+F11. However,
when I double-click the option VBAProject (FileName.xls), I was prompt to
enter a password. How can I bypass the password and open the VBA?

Please help...

Best regards
--
exalan

JLatham

unprotect password in VBA view

See
http://www.lostpassword.com/vba.htm

While there are a lot of free Excel workbook/worksheet password cracking
tools around, not so true for VBA passwords. I own a suite of tools from the
site and know they work well, so your money won't be wasted.