-   -   Excel opens saved workbook without tabs or scroll bars showing? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/25763-excel-opens-saved-workbook-without-tabs-scroll-bars-showing.html)

Dave W Franklin

Excel opens saved workbook without tabs or scroll bars showing?

Whenever I open a saved workbook I only see 1 worksheet, all of the others
are missing as are the scroll bars. I have tried Tools - Options - View. I
know that there are 22 worksheets in the workbook but i can only see the one
that was showing from last time it was saved. I have no record selector
buttons at the foot of the column numbers either? If I open a NEw Workbook, i
can see 4 tabbed worksheets, scroll bars and selector buttons? Ideas anyone?

Nick

If this happens with any saved worksheet, I suggest installing the latest
service pack that you can download from microsoft.com/office or use the
"check for updates" option in excel 2003 help menu