-   -   How do I make a row or information, follow as you scroll down..? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/25697-how-do-i-make-row-information-follow-you-scroll-down.html)

Dave_86

How do I make a row or information, follow as you scroll down..?

How do I make a row or information, follow as you scroll down..?

I've seen spreadsheets that allow a row or rows of information follow along
the top of the screen as I scrolled down, so I didn't have to keep looking
back up to enter data in the correct column.

Thanks,
Dave

Don Guillett

place the cursor below and to the right of what you want to "freeze"
windowfreeze panes

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dave_86" wrote in message
How do I make a row or information, follow as you scroll down..?

I've seen spreadsheets that allow a row or rows of information follow

along
the top of the screen as I scrolled down, so I didn't have to keep looking
back up to enter data in the correct column.

Thanks,
Dave

David McRitchie

Hi Dave,
See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/freeze.htm

For Display use Freeze Panes, select a cell past the
row and column you want to freeze. i.e. B2
then use Window (menu), Freeze Pane

For Printing under File, Page Setup, Sheet
Rows to repeat at top $1:$1
Columns to repeat at left $A:$A
---
HTH,