-   -   Countif query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/256348-countif-query.html)

Keith[_3_]

Countif query

Take 2 - I don't think my first request got sent.

I am attempting to count the number of cells in AB2:AB26 that have a number
less thn zero. I have attempted this formula without success:

=COUNTIF(AB2:AB26,<0)

Max

Countif query

=COUNTIF(AB2:AB26,"<"&0)
--
Max
Singapore
"Keith" wrote:
Take 2 - I don't think my first request got sent.

I am attempting to count the number of cells in AB2:AB26 that have a number
less thn zero. I have attempted this formula without success:

=COUNTIF(AB2:AB26,<0)

Ashish Mathur[_2_]

Countif query

Hi,