-   -   IF statement result (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/25602-if-statement-result.html)

TazzyDal

IF statement result

I have an IF statement that is as follows:

=if(a1=99%,"yes,"no")

What I would like to see is if cell a1 is blank, then neither "yes" or
no" are returned, the cell would remain blank......

--
TazzyDal

JE McGimpsey

One way:

=IF(A1="","",IF(A1=99%,"yes","no"))

The formula will return a null string, which displays as if the cell
were blank.

In article ,
TazzyDal wrote:

I have an IF statement that is as follows:

=if(a1=99%,"yes,"no")

What I would like to see is if cell a1 is blank, then neither "yes" or
no" are returned, the cell would remain blank......

Trevor Shuttleworth

TazzyDal

=IF(A1="","",IF(A1=99%,"yes,"no"))

Regards