-   -   Change How Tab Operates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/255945-change-how-tab-operates.html)

RH

Change How Tab Operates

Somehow, I've changed how my Tab Operates in Excel. How can I change back to
when I hit Tab, it simply moves over one column?

Dave Peterson

Change How Tab Operates

In xl2003 menus:

Tools|options|transition tab
Uncheck all those Lotus 123 settings.

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

Change How Tab Operates

In Options uncheck "Transition Navigation Keys"

I would also uncheck any other option in the same category.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP