-   -   circling a number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/255515-circling-number.html)

KNOWAK

circling a number

How do I circle a number on a form created in excel?

Gord Dibben

circling a number

See replies to your other post.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:02:10 -0800, KNOWAK
wrote:

How do I circle a number on a form created in excel?

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

circling a number

Hi,

Turn on the Drawing toolbar and use the Elipse tool.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"KNOWAK" wrote:

How do I circle a number on a form created in excel?

Rick Rothstein

circling a number

When you say "on a form", do you mean on a UserForm or on a worksheet setup
to be used as a form? Also, are you looking for a single use circle (circle
a particular cell once and leave it circled) or do you need to be able to
circle any specified cell (say, A1 this time but C3 some other time)?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)