-   -   IF Formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/255481-if-formulas.html)

MR4815

IF Formulas

I am trying to create a formula that will keep a running total of containers
that I use to ship with. The problem is that I want to use this off of my
shipping spreadsheet and I use multiple container sizes. So far I've tried
this formula and it doesn't work. I haven't worked with IF formulas at all
so I am kinda wandering around in the dark.

=IF(F4=R,B121-Q4,=121)
--
Muchella

Eduardo

IF Formulas

could you please post an example of you data and what you want to get from
the formula, thanks

"MR4815" wrote:

I am trying to create a formula that will keep a running total of containers
that I use to ship with. The problem is that I want to use this off of my
shipping spreadsheet and I use multiple container sizes. So far I've tried
this formula and it doesn't work. I haven't worked with IF formulas at all
so I am kinda wandering around in the dark.

=IF(F4=R,B121-Q4,=121)
--
Muchella

Bob Phillips[_4_]