-   -   data consolidation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/255437-data-consolidation.html)

Stupac

data consolidation

I created a worbook with multiple pages. I then consolidated the data. I
had to save it under a new worksbook name. In this new worksheet I need to
be able to update the information and have it update the consolidated
information. How is this possible

Bernie Deitrick

data consolidation

Stupac,

Data should only be in one place. Get rid of the previous pages, and use
data filters on the single consolidated data table to change your view to
what the pages used to show.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP