Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to filter a coulered cell range?

I have a range that contain a coulored cells in red yellow and green (for
example), How can I fillter the yellow cells? I use office 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

First turn on AutoFilter:

Office Button Sort & Filter Filter

The touch the pull-down and Filter by Color
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001

"haliem" wrote:

I have a range that contain a coulored cells in red yellow and green (for
example), How can I fillter the yellow cells? I use office 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Place the cursor in Header Row (i.e. row 1) and press Alt+D+F+F which will
apply the filter for your data and now select the column which is formatted
as Red and yellow Press the drop down and select Filter by Colour. In filter
by colour drop down you can see the colours which are all applied in the
present column Select the Red or yellow colour and press ok. Now it will
show only the data which is formatted as Red or yellow Colour.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)