-   -   repeat entry from previous column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/254875-repeat-entry-previous-column.html)

jdw

repeat entry from previous column

Is there a function key that will repeat the value entered in the previous
column similar to access with out having to copy down?

JLatham

repeat entry from previous column

I think the best advice I can give at this point is for you to look at the
Excel Help topic "Fill data in worksheet cells". There are several ways to
fill large groups of cells and that topic shows several.