-   -   How can I autohide rows that have "zero" values? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/254095-how-can-i-autohide-rows-have-zero-values.html)

FAVella0211

How can I autohide rows that have "zero" values?

I have a spreadsheet used to develop construction estimates. In the detail
worksheet there are times that the estimate value for a particular component
is zero. As the detail worksheet has over 1500 work items (rows) and I need
to print this worksheet as part of the estimate, I need to hide those work
items (rows) that have zero cost. Right noe=w I have to manually hide each
row prior to printing. I have tried "Filter" from the Data tab, but it does
not work the way I need it to. It will not automatically adjust for changes
in the spreadsheet values and it cannot be used on a protected worksheet.
I know there is a way to shoe only rows that have a certian value in one of
the cells in the row, but I just don't remember the command.
If you can help me, please resprond to .
Thank you.
Frank