-   -   shared workbook in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/253951-shared-workbook-excel-2007-a.html)

Anne Jarrett

shared workbook in excel 2007

So many horror stories about shared excel workbooks crashing or losing data. I would like to have a shared excel workbook for our budget, shared among 30 people, who would enter in their budgets for specific departments. Are there users that have sucessfully utilized shared workbooks with 20-30 users? If so, what tips/secrets do you have to avoid the pitfalls of other sites, who have problems???

How to Create a Quiz with Free Quiz Template in Adobe Flash MX, Flash 8, Flash CS3, Flash CS4
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...quiz-with.aspx