-   -   if function? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/253911-if-function.html)

JoAnn

if function?

Ok, I have a cell that I want to populate below but i don't know how to write
this formula....

If K27<.85, then I want the result to be J27-Q27.
But if K27.85, then I want the result to be Q27.

Can you please help me write this formula?

Joann

Per Jessen

if function?

Hi Joann

What if K27=.85?

Maybe this:

=IF(K27<0.85,J27-Q27,Q27)

Regards,
Per

"Joann" skrev i meddelelsen
Ok, I have a cell that I want to populate below but i don't know how to
write
this formula....

If K27<.85, then I want the result to be J27-Q27.
But if K27.85, then I want the result to be Q27.

Can you please help me write this formula?

Joann

RonaldoOneNil

if function?

What about if it is equal to .85 ? In my example I assume less or equal .85

=IF(K27<=0.85,J27-Q27,Q27)