-   -   Why can't I repeat a sort on another range of a worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/253830-why-cant-i-repeat-sort-another-range-worksheet.html)

DistantFlier

Why can't I repeat a sort on another range of a worksheet?

In previous versions of Excel (through 2003), you could set up a sort on one
range of a worksheet and then use it on a another similarly set up range in
the same worksheet by using CTRL-E R or CTRL-Y.

Is there a way to enable that functionality in Excel 2007? I have several
workbooks with that set up. This would cut down on having to reenter a 3 or
4 step sort every time I want to use it.