-   -   Copy or Move (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/253222-copy-move.html)

Fareez

Copy or Move

Dear All
I have lot of work sheets in one excel work book , i want all work sheet in
one sheet. is there any possiblities to move all sheet to one sheet without
coppy or cut and paste
thanks

Gary''s Student

Copy or Move

You can use a macro to copy or move the data for you.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200909

"Fareez" wrote:

Dear All
I have lot of work sheets in one excel work book , i want all work sheet in
one sheet. is there any possiblities to move all sheet to one sheet without
coppy or cut and paste
thanks

Eduardo

Copy or Move

Hi,
look into Ron web

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

That merge all worksheets into one master

"Fareez" wrote:

Dear All
I have lot of work sheets in one excel work book , i want all work sheet in
one sheet. is there any possiblities to move all sheet to one sheet without
coppy or cut and paste
thanks

ryguy7272

Copy or Move