-   -   Test (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/253131-test.html)

Ms-Exl-Learner

Test

I am trying to send my reply for one of the OP query and I have sent reply
more than 4 times and I didn't get any error notifications also. After
pressing the POST button in few seconds the window disappears as like the
normal way. But my reply didn't get reflected in MSDN groups. I am using
MSDN webpage for posting the replies. But today it's not getting reflected
after 30 minutes also... Anyone know the reason why it's happening to me???

I have tried to give my reply for the below subject
Caps Lock vs Lower Case

So I am posting this test message to know whether I can able to post
messages or I can not able to give reply for that particular post.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Test

Website has not been refreshing in real time today Jan 12th.

"Ms-Exl-Learner" wrote:

I am trying to send my reply for one of the OP query and I have sent reply
more than 4 times and I didn't get any error notifications also. After
pressing the POST button in few seconds the window disappears as like the
normal way. But my reply didn't get reflected in MSDN groups. I am using
MSDN webpage for posting the replies. But today it's not getting reflected
after 30 minutes also... Anyone know the reason why it's happening to me???

I have tried to give my reply for the below subject
Caps Lock vs Lower Case

So I am posting this test message to know whether I can able to post
messages or I can not able to give reply for that particular post.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)

Ms-Exl-Learner

Test

Yes you are right! now my posts are getting reflected in MSDN website.
Thanks for your reply.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)