-   -   Combo Box text and Controls changing size on Monitor change (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/253093-combo-box-text-controls-changing-size-monitor-change.html)

Richhall[_2_]

Combo Box text and Controls changing size on Monitor change

Hi

I have two combo boxes and a control button on a spreadhseet that work
fine on my montior. When I remove my laptop and use my laptop screen
so control button seems to grow, and when I select from the combo box
the text in the combo box shrinks each time I select an option, until
it becomes unreadable. Does anyone know why this is or how I can
prevent it happening please?

Cheers

Rich