-   -   Formula displaying don't know why (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/253048-formula-displaying-dont-know-why.html)

Jazz

Formula displaying don't know why

I put a formula in a worksheet and instead of making the calculation the
formula is showing. I checked Tools/Options/View but Formulas is not checked
off. Also Tools / Options / Calculation is set to automatic. Do you know
why this is happening

Jazz

Formula displaying don't know why

Just figured it out. The cells I was having trouble with were locked. Thank
you.