-   -   On Calculate question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/251789-calculate-question.html)

chad

On Calculate question

In the "This Workbook" object I have a subroutine as follows:

Private Sub Workbook_SheetCalculate(ByVal Sh As Object)
Call Impact2
End Sub

The subroutine Impact2 can be found below:

Public Sub Impact2()
If MsgBox("Would you like to record the changes that were just made?",
vbYesNo, "Record Changes?") = vbNo Then
Exit Sub

My problem is that when I calculate, Impact2 is run 10 times and I have to
select 'No' every time before the code finishes running. Is the workbook
calculating more than once? (I have number of iterations set to 0). What can
I do to fix this?

Thanks for your help,
Chad