-   -   Change "FALSE" to "NO DATA" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/251669-change-false-no-data.html)

AAA1986

Change "FALSE" to "NO DATA"

Right now I have the following function in a cell column:

=IF(P18="PMR",E$26)

But when the referenced cell does not equal "PMR" it turns up as "FALSE".
Can I change this so it turns up as "NO DATA"?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Change "FALSE" to "NO DATA"

The below will do what you're looking for. Rgs, Rob

=IF(P18="PMR",E$26,"No Data")

"AAA1986" wrote in message
Right now I have the following function in a cell column:

=IF(P18="PMR",E$26)

But when the referenced cell does not equal "PMR" it turns up as "FALSE".
Can I change this so it turns up as "NO DATA"?

Thanks in advance.

robzrob

Change "FALSE" to "NO DATA"

On Dec 22, 7:20*pm, AAA1986 wrote:
Right now I have the following function in a cell column:

=IF(P18="PMR",E$26)

But when the referenced cell does not equal "PMR" it turns up as "FALSE".
Can I change this so it turns up as "NO DATA"?

Thanks in advance.

=IF(P18="PMR",E$26,"NO DATA")

Mike H

Change "FALSE" to "NO DATA"

Like this

=IF(P18="PMR",E$26,"No data")

Mike

"AAA1986" wrote:

Right now I have the following function in a cell column:

=IF(P18="PMR",E$26)

But when the referenced cell does not equal "PMR" it turns up as "FALSE".
Can I change this so it turns up as "NO DATA"?

Thanks in advance.

ryguy7272

Change "FALSE" to "NO DATA"

=IF(P18="PMR",E$26,"NO DATA")