-   -   APR Fee Calculation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/251570-apr-fee-calculation.html)

tj

APR Fee Calculation

I need a formula that I can use to calculate the amount of fees and points
(in a lump sum) used in calculating the Annual Percentage Rate for a mortgage
loan. I know the interest rate, the APR, the loan amount, the payment
amount, and the term of the loan. Any help is appreciated, Thank you!

tj

APR Fee Calculation

Thanks anyway; I figured it out myself.