-   -   Deleting rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/251368-deleting-rows.html)

Pepe Saldana

Deleting rows

I have a question, I have a spreadsheet which contains two columns of text
which are b and c and 7 columns of numbers and formulas which are d-j, there
are some rows on which I will have nothing but zeros and blank cells, I would
like to make a macro which would delete all the rows if there are any
empty/zeros within columns d-j. Thank you. Joe Diaz Wrote

Rick Rothstein

Deleting rows

Clarification please. Do you want to delete the row even if there is only
one empty/zero cell in the row... or do you want to delete the row only when
all seven cells for the row in D through J are empty/zero?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)