-   -   How do I delete excess pages from a file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/251201-how-do-i-delete-excess-pages-file.html)

deejai03

How do I delete excess pages from a file?

I'm sending a file that I only need one page in, but the recipient has told
me that it has 1700 pages. I'm using Excel and sending with outlook.

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

How do I delete excess pages from a file?

What does the file look like from your end?

Has it got 1,700 pages or just one?

"deejai03" wrote:

I'm sending a file that I only need one page in, but the recipient has told
me that it has 1700 pages. I'm using Excel and sending with outlook.

Gord Dibben

How do I delete excess pages from a file?

In Excel jargon a File is a workbook.

A workbook can have multiple worksheets.

A worksheet can have multiple pages when printed.

What exactly is the problem based upon this information?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP