-   -   Click "Yes" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/251029-click-yes.html)

Bob Myers

Click "Yes"

I posed a question and got 2 responses. Both indicated that if their
response was helpful, I was to please click, "Yes." How do I do that?

Respectfully,
Bob Myers

David Biddulph[_2_]

Click "Yes"

This business of clicking "Yes" is confined to Microsoft's unreliable web
interface to the newsgroup. If you are accessing the newsgroup by a better
method, ignore the request.
--
David Biddulph

"Bob Myers" wrote in message
I posed a question and got 2 responses. Both indicated that if their
response was helpful, I was to please click, "Yes." How do I do that?

Respectfully,
Bob Myers

Gord Dibben

Click "Yes"

You are accessing from Windows Mail 6.0

You won't see the "click yes" unless you change to access through the web
interface.

I certainly would not use that web interface.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP