-   -   how do I highlight rows based on conditional formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/250840-how-do-i-highlight-rows-based-conditional-formatting.html)

Honkus

how do I highlight rows based on conditional formatting

In excel 2007, how do you highlight the entire row when the condition is
based on a single cell. please give step by step.

Honkus

T. Valko

how do I highlight rows based on conditional formatting

How about providing more detail.

how do you highlight the entire row

The entire row? The entire row runs from column A to column XFD. Or, do you
really want the highlight a *portion* of a row, like, from column A to
column J?

the condition is based on a single cell.

Exactly what is the condition? And, which single cell?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP