-   -   Microsoft Querry (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/250642-microsoft-querry.html)

Eva

Microsoft Querry

Hi
The question: If I would like to go back to my querry throuth Microsoft
querry (to set criteria for example) how should I do it?

--
Greatly appreciated
Eva

Ashish Mathur[_2_]

Microsoft Querry

Hi,

Right click anywhere in the output range and go to Table Edit Query

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Eva" wrote in message
Hi
The question: If I would like to go back to my querry throuth Microsoft
querry (to set criteria for example) how should I do it?

--
Greatly appreciated
Eva

Eva