-   -   Protecting Cells In A Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/250586-protecting-cells-worksheet.html)

Nicole

Protecting Cells In A Worksheet

Have followed all the directions to protect certain cells in a worksheet.
After unlocking the cells in the entire sheet I get the following dialogue
box "Too many different cell formulas" and the cells don't get unlocked.

Any suggestions??

--
Nicole

Gord Dibben

Protecting Cells In A Worksheet

You sure it says "formulas" and not "formats"?

Maybe this KB Article will shed some light if "too many formats"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP