-   -   Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/250207-pivot-tables.html)

al

Pivot Tables

I have just begun to work with pivot tables and need to make my format look
like the following. I want to use the pivot table to develop work schedules
and want the finished product to look like the format below:

Data:
name date title 0000 0100 0200 0300 0400 0500
xxx xxx xxx x x x x x x

I want the report format to look the same as above. How can I get it to
look like this?

ryguy7272

Pivot Tables

Some great examples he
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm

http://www.babeled.com/2008/07/18/ex...-manipulation/

HTH,
Ryan--

--
Ryan---

"Al" wrote:

I have just begun to work with pivot tables and need to make my format look
like the following. I want to use the pivot table to develop work schedules
and want the finished product to look like the format below:

Data: