-   -   Row Colors (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/250195-row-colors.html)

Betty K

Row Colors

In Excel 2007, need to differentiate rows by color.

In column M,
"H" = Color 1
"A" = Color 2
"P" = Color 3
"L" = Color 4

I will be printing data from the spreadsheet, so I'd like to use lighter
shades of colors rather than the bright, primary colors that will show up
dark on printed pages.

Thanking you in advance.

Betty

Betty K

Row Colors

Yes, those are letters that are found in that column. The rows need to be
colored based on the letters in column M.

"Simon Lloyd" wrote:

Betty, i don't understand when you say "H", "A"....etc do you mean if
the letter is found in column M?

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,