Old April 4th 17, 01:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Combine sheets into one

That would be great! Here is the share link to the workbook. I put my email in the Aggregate sheet. I will try to find where you are doing this later but would appreciate if you could make it work for now. Thanks Thanks Thanks so much!

https://docs.google.com/a/siouxlandh...it?usp=sharing

Old April 4th 17, 07:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That would be great! Here is the share link to the workbook. I put my email
in the Aggregate sheet. I will try to find where you are doing this later but
would appreciate if you could make it work for now. Thanks Thanks Thanks so
much!

https://docs.google.com/a/siouxlandh...it?usp=sharing

Hmmm.., that requires some kind of permission for me to access your file! I
submitted a request and now waiting on a reply. Nice service worth looking into
as I use gmail...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Old April 4th 17, 08:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 1:03:52 PM UTC-5, GS wrote:
That would be great! Here is the share link to the workbook. I put my email
in the Aggregate sheet. I will try to find where you are doing this later but
would appreciate if you could make it work for now. Thanks Thanks Thanks so
much!

https://docs.google.com/a/siouxlandh...it?usp=sharing

Hmmm.., that requires some kind of permission for me to access your file! I
submitted a request and now waiting on a reply. Nice service worth looking into
as I use gmail...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Hi Garry
Sorry. I think I have it accessible to you now. Initially, if wouldn't let me allow you. Can you try now?

Old April 4th 17, 08:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 1:03:52 PM UTC-5, GS wrote:
That would be great! Here is the share link to the workbook. I put my email
in the Aggregate sheet. I will try to find where you are doing this later but
would appreciate if you could make it work for now. Thanks Thanks Thanks so
much!

https://docs.google.com/a/siouxlandh...it?usp=sharing

Hmmm.., that requires some kind of permission for me to access your file! I
submitted a request and now waiting on a reply. Nice service worth looking into
as I use gmail...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Shoot. Help says I can make it available to anyone who has the shareable link but it still shows will only allow to peeps at Habitat. I can download it but then it becomes an excel document.
Old April 4th 17, 09:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

[...]

Ok, it says they sent you a request to allow me access. This may include my
gmail email address; -if so send it direct as an attachment.

Otherwise, they say they'll notify me "if and when" you grant access...

Where is siouxland?

Old April 4th 17, 09:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 1:03:52 PM UTC-5, GS wrote:
That would be great! Here is the share link to the workbook. I put my email
in the Aggregate sheet. I will try to find where you are doing this later but
would appreciate if you could make it work for now. Thanks Thanks Thanks so
much!

https://docs.google.com/a/siouxlandh...it?usp=sharing

Hmmm.., that requires some kind of permission for me to access your file! I
submitted a request and now waiting on a reply. Nice service worth looking into
as I use gmail...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Ok Garry. I downloaded the folder and uploaded it into another google drive account. I added your email to who it could be share with on that account and it worked. You should be able to view and edit on that drive.
Old April 4th 17, 09:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

[...]

Ok.., I downloaded a zip file labelled 'Volunteer Sign Up' just shared with me
today. I'll take a look and email you...

Old April 4th 17, 09:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

[...]

It extracts an empty folder so I added it to MyDrive and there's nothing in the
folder. Add your file and I'll look for it...