-   -   How do I create a formula using data from another page? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/25005-how-do-i-create-formula-using-data-another-page.html)

Mimi

How do I create a formula using data from another page?

I have a 2 page worksheet....Part A and Part B. I would like to create a
formula that will always automatically bring the totals from various columns
of Part B onto various cells in Part A.

HELP!

JE McGimpsey

One way:

In sheet Part A:

=SUM('Part B'!A1:A100)

In article ,
"Mimi" wrote:

I have a 2 page worksheet....Part A and Part B. I would like to create a
formula that will always automatically bring the totals from various columns
of Part B onto various cells in Part A.

Mimi

Thank you...it worked! You're a genius!