-   -   Referencing column to row across worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/249818-referencing-column-row-across-worksheets.html)

LZCenter

Referencing column to row across worksheets

I have a column of numbers in one worksheet that I want to use in a row of
another sheet as a relative reference. Changes in the first sheet should
affect the second.

How do I do this?

Jacob Skaria

Referencing column to row across worksheets

Try the below in Sheet2 and copy across....with data in Sheet1 A2:A10..
Adjust the range to suit

=INDEX(Sheet1!$A$2:$A$10,COLUMN(A1))

--
Jacob