-   -   Comparing values of two charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/248839-comparing-values-two-charts.html)

Mr BT[_5_]

Comparing values of two charts

I and trying to create a tool I can use to grade class assignments; one in
particular uses charts. The class assignment the students are responsible
for handing in will be one Excel file.
I was hoping there was a way to sort of "extract" certain field values from
the charts properties as well as the header/footer properties.
If I were able to compare the one student's with my master copy it would
save alot of time.
If a more detailed explanation is required, I'll try to give you more.