-   -   help functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/248657-re-help-functions.html)

Jordon

help functions

My bad. I recently started using Seamonkey and I guess
I expected it to show attachments in the same manner
as Thunderbird. TB has an attachment pane below the
message body and SM doesn't, just a tiny icon.

--
Jordon

David Biddulph wrote:
I'm reading it on the MS server now. There's nothing in the body of the
message, but the attachment is there.
--
David Biddulph

wrote in message
Rick Rothstein wrote:
LOL... I use a newsreader and his file came through, so I downloaded it.

I'm using a news reader also, and on the Microsoft
server there was no attachment and nothing in the
body of the message.

--
Jordon