-   -   I want to freeze 2 columns (not next to each other) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/248291-i-want-freeze-2-columns-not-next-each-other.html)

MaryMD

I want to freeze 2 columns (not next to each other)

I want to be able to see (eg) colum B and column F at all times while
scrolling through the worksheet

Eduardo

I want to freeze 2 columns (not next to each other)

Hi,

the only way is to hide the columns in betweenand then freeze in column F

"MaryMD" wrote:

I want to be able to see (eg) colum B and column F at all times while
scrolling through the worksheet

abe1952

I want to freeze 2 columns (not next to each other)

Following Eduardo's suggestion, I would group columns C to E. Then it would
be easy to hide or unhide these columns depending on your need.