-   -   sub totals don't work properly since upgrading excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/24822-sub-totals-dont-work-properly-since-upgrading-excel-2003-a.html)

beachgrandpa

sub totals don't work properly since upgrading excel 2003

Since I recently downloaded upgrades for office 2003, putting multiple sub
totals on an excel worksheet isn't working properly. My first subtotal
actually displays before the last of my second subtotals

Ken Wright

Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03