-   -   with "show formulas" justify (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/247840-show-formulas-justify.html)

rfdh

with "show formulas" justify

In Excel, how do I justify cell values and formulas to the right hand side of
cell after selecting "show formulas"

The headings are OK, but the values and formula displays keep going to the
left of the cells.

Roelof

Gord Dibben

with "show formulas" justify

You don't..

Formula view does not support any formatting.

Do you need the right-justified for any particular purpose?

VBA code could be used to copy the formulas as text to new sheet for
printing.

Then they could be formatted.

Post back if interested or see this posting from google for the code by John
Walkenbach.

http://tinyurl.com/yarbf9b

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 02:18:01 -0800, rfdh
wrote:

In Excel, how do I justify cell values and formulas to the right hand side of
cell after selecting "show formulas"

The headings are OK, but the values and formula displays keep going to the
left of the cells.

Roelof

Martin Fishlock

with "show formulas" justify

Hi Roelof:

With 'show formulas' switched on the alignment is not actived, probably
because it is merely a check mode rather than a normal display mode.

Therefore, as far as I know, it is not possible.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, www.nyfconsultants.com, Wolverhampton, UK