-   -   =DSUM problems (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/247574-%3Ddsum-problems.html)

Frustrated!

=DSUM problems

I have a database set up with accounts that are a lot alike, ie: 9C, 9C-S, or
4.12, 4.12 CO, 4.12 CO/LE, so when I set up the =DSUM it looks at the
database and totals everything that begins with 9C or 4.12 and puts them all
in one ... I need them separated by account. Any suggestions how to get
Excel to separate these accounts?

Peo Sjoblom[_3_]

=DSUM problems

Instead of using 9C in the criteria cell use

="=9C"

that will only sum the occurrences of 9C and not include 9C-S, or for 4.12
use

="=4.12"

Peo Sjoblom