-   -   Why do cell fill colors not show in worksheet view? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/247282-why-do-cell-fill-colors-not-show-worksheet-view.html)

wisemama

Why do cell fill colors not show in worksheet view?

I can see all fill colors in print preview mode, but not in worksheet mode.
What setting do I need to change to fix so ALL color is ALWAYS visible??

Gord Dibben

Why do cell fill colors not show in worksheet view?

Check this out................

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS for users'
profiles.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP