-   -   2 Spreadsheets find duplicates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/247097-2-spreadsheets-find-duplicates.html)

marsue1995

2 Spreadsheets find duplicates

I have 2 speadsheets policy numbers on them. I need to find the duplicates
from the smaller list and match it up to the larger list.

Peo Sjoblom[_3_]

2 Spreadsheets find duplicates

Here are some methods

Peo Sjoblom

"marsue1995" wrote in message
I have 2 speadsheets policy numbers on them. I need to find the duplicates
from the smaller list and match it up to the larger list.

Peo Sjoblom[_3_]

2 Spreadsheets find duplicates

Sorry, here's the link :)

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Duplicates.aspx

Peo Sjoblom

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote in message
Here are some methods

Peo Sjoblom

"marsue1995" wrote in message
I have 2 speadsheets policy numbers on them. I need to find the
duplicates
from the smaller list and match it up to the larger list.

Teethless mama

2 Spreadsheets find duplicates

=IF(COUNTIF(Sheet1!A:A,A1),"duplicate","")