-   -   PUT PAGE NUMBER INTO A SPECIFIC CEL? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/246845-put-page-number-into-specific-cel.html)

WERNER SLABBERT[_2_]

PUT PAGE NUMBER INTO A SPECIFIC CEL?

I NEED TO PUT PAGE NUMBERS INTO A CELL IN THE WORKSHEET. NOT A HEADER OR
FOOTER. PLEASE HELP[

Gary''s Student

PUT PAGE NUMBER INTO A SPECIFIC CEL?

Very simple:

View Page Break Preview

This allows you to see both the page numbers and which cells are on each
page. Just pick the desired cell on each page and insert the page number.

View Page Break Preview again to toggle the View off

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200908

"WERNER SLABBERT" wrote:

I NEED TO PUT PAGE NUMBERS INTO A CELL IN THE WORKSHEET. NOT A HEADER OR
FOOTER. PLEASE HELP[

[email protected]

"WERNER SLABBERT" wrote:

I NEED TO PUT PAGE NUMBERS INTO A CELL IN THE WORKSHEET. NOT A HEADER OR
FOOTER. PLEASE HELP[

That's simple, but how would you put it into a template? I have cells that repeat as a header, but I won't know how many page of pages until I'm done with the document, which could be many pages long... I tried a macro from another site, but it returned an error. Thanks.