-   -   Remove hyperlink in Excel worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/246547-remove-hyperlink-excel-worksheet.html)

Kent

Remove hyperlink in Excel worksheet

Dear all,

Please advise the way remove the hyperlink in my excel worksheet.

Thanks

Kent

CellShocked

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:51:38 +0800, "Kent" wrote:

Dear all,

Please advise the way remove the hyperlink in my excel worksheet.

Thanks

Kent

What Excel? 2003? 2007?

Mike H

Remove hyperlink in Excel worksheet

Hi,

Right click the link and select 'remove hyperlink' form the popup menu.

Mike

"Kent" wrote:

Dear all,

Please advise the way remove the hyperlink in my excel worksheet.

Thanks

Kent

.

JP[_4_]

Remove hyperlink in Excel worksheet

You can turn off auto-hyperlink creation, so any future URLs or email
addresses you type won't turn into hyperlinks.

Excel 2007:
http://excel.tips.net/Pages/T002707_...ctivation.html
Excel 2003:
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58075 (scroll down to
bottom)

--JP

On Oct 26, 7:51*am, "Kent" wrote:
Dear all,

Please advise the way remove the hyperlink in my excel worksheet.

Thanks

Kent

Dave Peterson

Remove hyperlink in Excel worksheet

You can select the cell with the name (and hyperlink) and hit ctrl-k (this
option is Insert|Hyperlink in xl2003 menus and in the Insert Tab of the ribbon
(Links group)).

And remove each hyperlink one at a time.

Another way if you have more than a couple.

Select the range to fix (all the cells is ok if you want)
Hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE (where macros live)
Hit ctrl-g to see the immediate window
type this and hit enter:
Selection.hyperlinks.delete

then hit alt-f11 to get back to excel and see if it worked.

--

Dave Peterson

Kent

Remove hyperlink in Excel worksheet

Dear all,

Thank you all but Dave's most fit my case.

BR