-   -   multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/246348-multiple-worksheets.html)

J. Hunter

multiple worksheets

I want to manage data on the master worksheet, but at the same time, on two
different worksheets I want the data to automatically input/update. The two
different worksheets are spreadsheet reports in different formats. So, what
is in column a on the source worksheet may appear in column c in one of the
report worksheets and column h in the other. Is this possible?

smartin

multiple worksheets

J. Hunter wrote:
I want to manage data on the master worksheet, but at the same time, on two
different worksheets I want the data to automatically input/update. The two
different worksheets are spreadsheet reports in different formats. So, what
is in column a on the source worksheet may appear in column c in one of the
report worksheets and column h in the other. Is this possible?

If I get you, you want to touch the master sheet and have stuff update
on the child sheets. To do this you must create formulas on the child
sheets to fetch the values from the master. The master cannot "push"
values to the child sheets (without VBA).

Since you have to set up formulas on each child sheet separately it is
immaterial that they have different formats (layouts?), although life
would be easier if all the child sheets were set up the same way.