-   -   Excel - change the primary Mousebutton to left ButtonClick (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/246332-excel-change-primary-mousebutton-left-buttonclick.html)

GK

Excel - change the primary Mousebutton to left ButtonClick

I have a worksheet Where one column -1500 cells- is dividid into groups and
belonging undergroups and belonging cells. These cells and undergroups are
hidden and opened when they are clicked on.
I have written the program under the BeforeRightClick function. I am shure
it is better ways to do it, but I am happy with it this way - so far. The
last problem I am facing is that I want to change the primary Mousebotton to
the left
Mousebutton when the workbook opens, and change back when the workbook is
closing.
I will be very greatfull for any help.
gk