-   -   Calculating weekly/year to date totals (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/245550-calculating-weekly-year-date-totals.html)

Carol

Calculating weekly/year to date totals

I have weekly production totals that I need to automatically incorporate into
eyar to date totals and can't figure out a formula.

Bernie Deitrick

Calculating weekly/year to date totals

Carol,

Array enter - enter using Strl-Shift-Enter - formula like

=SUM(IF(YEAR(A2:A2000)=YEAR(NOW()),B2:B2000))

where you have dates in column A and values to total in column B.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP