-   -   If Blank (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/245409-if-blank.html)

Debbie[_4_]

If Blank

I am looking for a little assistance. If A2 is blank, then I want it
to be blank. If A2 is not blank then I use this formula:
How do I add the if blank statement to this formula.

=ROUNDDOWN(((TODAY()-C17)/365*12),0)

Thanks in advance!

Dave Peterson

If Blank

=if(a2="","",yourformula)

--

Dave Peterson

Debbie[_4_]

If Blank

On Oct 13, 7:56*pm, Dave Peterson wrote:
=if(a2="","",yourformula)

Debbie wrote:

I am looking for a little assistance. If A2 is blank, then I want it
to be blank. If A2 is not blank then I use this formula:
How do I add the if blank statement to this formula.

=ROUNDDOWN(((TODAY()-C17)/365*12),0)

Thanks in advance!

--

Dave Peterson

Thanks, with a little tweaking, I got with your help. Thank you!