-   -   Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/245405-help.html)

Pushygalore

Help

I have a spreadsheet with employees details but after name, dob and employee
number I would like the following columns to disappear while scrolling as
the spreadsheet is quite big. Is there any way I can do this.

Cheers

ryguy7272

Help

A) 'Freeze' the columns.
B) Hide the columns.

Google both if you don't know how to do these things. Tons of info. out
there on these topics...

HTH,
Ryan---
--