-   -   Clear empty space inside every cell in excel 2003 and 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/244934-clear-empty-space-inside-every-cell-excel-2003-2007-a.html)

Don Vito

Clear empty space inside every cell in excel 2003 and 2007

Hi guys,
I have problem with empty space. In every cell before any
information(value,text, no matter ) there is 1 interval. I want to remove it
for entire worksheet this empty space. Is it possible? 10x in advance

Jacob Skaria

Clear empty space inside every cell in excel 2003 and 2007

You can try out the below macro. If you are new to macros..

--Set the Security level to low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security).
--From workbook launch VBE using short-key Alt+F11.
--From menu 'Insert' a module and paste the below code.
--Get back to Workbook.
--Run macro from Tools|Macro|Run <selected macro()

Sub Macro1()
Dim cell As Range
For Each cell In ActiveSheet.UsedRange
If Not cell.HasFormula Then cell = Trim(cell.Text)
Next
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria