-   -   Combining all rows of two colums together into one column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/244180-combining-all-rows-two-colums-together-into-one-column.html)

Jim B[_2_]

Combining all rows of two colums together into one column

I am using the CONCATENATE function to combine the data of two columns into 1
new column. I have 65,000 rows of data. How do I copy this function into each
of the 65,000 rows of my new column without having to enter the function
manually into each row? ie, =CONCATENATE(F2," ", G2) is for the first row.
I need this for each row up to =CONCATENATE(F65000," ",G65000).
--
Jim B

Jacob Skaria

Combining all rows of two colums together into one column

Select the formula cell in row2. Double click the handle (right bottom) of
cell selection box. OR copy the cellSelect the cellspaste
SpecialFormulasOK

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria